Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last last saturday, 16th of August, I've got a very shocking news through my sister that one of my most respectful teacher, Mrs. Lee had passed away!!! I was like so unbelieveable! Then, as I just live near her house, I drove my car to see whether it was just a joke from my sister's friend because my sister is still having tuition with her! When I drove near the junction of her house, I was like "OMG"! There was really a funeral like situation there! Someone is dead! Her house is all in white! I was so down at that time! I was... ... So sad! I was speechless...
Later on, I found out from one of my senior once studying there that my teacher is dead! She had cancer in her pancreas! My mum said it suppose to be due to her uncontrollable alcohol intake! She really like beers, especially STOUT!
Oh, forgot to mention that she is my English tuition teacher!!! She is really an extremely good teacher! She did helped me a lot in improving my english, which was my worst subject in school during my secondary school life until I'm quite good in english now. Besides, she also helped me a lot in my life. She taught me how to deal with my hectic school life, how to deal with problems and etc. I was so in debt with her that I was so so so sad during the moment. However, I can do nothing for that!
I hate cancer! It had taken so many life away from my side recently! Why? Why? I just hope that from now onwards everyone must take good care of their own health! I'm not manage to lost anyone again and I don't want it! Please!!!
Last but not least, I hope my dear teacher will always rest in peace ever after! Let's pray for her!!!

No comments: