Thursday, March 26, 2009

Look likes my blog is gonna die since I've been sick and busy for a long time...
So, I've decided to bring it alive once more to prevent any death occur due to me!
Lolx... But, I've nothing much to post about.


However, I went to some Education Fair in K.L last last week.
I found out that not bad being as a bakery. This is what I've got from one of the students.


Wow, it's cute and nice!!!

Where as, I went to JJ to hang out last Sunday.
Then, after we bought what we need, we decided to sit down and have a drink.
But then, we found out that all the places were so crowded.
Thus, we ended up go Big Apple.
LoLx...
We even found out that there is a doughnut free with any purchase of tea or coffee.
So, we beria-ria want to buy.
At last, you see what we've got.


No comments: