Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The view of Genting Theme Park late night from my hotel window
(Taken at 1+ a.m while my brother is sleeping soundly)

I went to Genting Highlands on sunday with my family and relatives due to the Agong's Birthday holiday. It was a fun yet normal trip to me as Genting had been so usual to me. By the way, there is bad and good things about this trip this time. The good things are beside going to Genting, I had the opportunity to go Kuala Lumpur and Bidor also on Monday while the bad things are I've got food poisoning there and my Genting annual passport is expiring soon.

Well, basically, I went there just to accompany my siblings to play those rides and to baby-sit my little nephew and niece. LoLx. Then, on the second day, I went to Kuala Lumpur with my parents and sister. Before we headed home, we even went to Bidor for the famous, yummy duck noodles. But sadly, I'm having food-poisoning and diarrhea the whole trip in Kuala Lumpur. Haiz. Hence, I didn't really enjoy it but suffered along the way home.

By the way, thanks to my dad too for bringing me for this holiday and my mum too for the preparing and packing all. Hehez... I love you both so much!

No comments: