Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Woohoo... Went out with my dearie Yu Lee, Sok Yiing, Chin Wai and Chor Yin.
Had a superb day at Jusco . The gang reached my house at 10a.m.
Then, all of us go to JJ. We started off with breakfast at McD.
Then, we walked and shopped around. Really bought lotz of and lotz of stuff!
I think we've gone crazy for a while.
But, it's ok if once in a while cuz it had been a really long time since we meet again and spend the day together.
Then, we went to Kbox and sing out our soul.
LoLx. Had great time there. But, too bad forgot to take photo. TT_TT
After the singing, went to shop again. My friends really crazed by shopping already, huh?
By the way, we even had a make-up session by our Ms. Chor Yin. Hahahaha...
Then, headed off to MOMO Cafe opposite St. Michael for our dinner.
We had steamboat there. Lotz of funny stuff and things happened there.
We eat till all of us are bloated...
Too bad I can't really eat much. Such a waste but it's worth!
After that, we got to go back to my house as my brother need my car.
So, we continue our talking and planning for the rest of the day in my house.
Hehez... ...

No comments: