Sunday, October 16, 2011

I knew you've tonne of problems. I knew you're stressed too. I knew. I knew.
But, why you just don't want to share them with me? Don't trust me? Maybe you just don't want me to worry?
Anyhow, your condition now is making me worry that my spines are all cold from top till bottom. I'm so worry about you now. Can you just share your burden with me? Tell me what happened? What is bothering you? Just don't let me guess, k?
You always don't like me to think so much. But, do you know that you're the one who make me think so much!!! I don't know how to rephrase it. Just "YOU"! You are the one that will cross my mind each time! Even you are unwilling to share your problem with me, I'll try to guess or try to figure them out by my own thinking. How stupid I'm?!
I just don't know how to help you! So helpless being there watching you suffer from a reason I don't know and yet can't help at all. You know how does that feel?

No comments: