Sunday, July 13, 2008


Our Food!!!
The cooler(red) for fishes and "tank"(blue) for petrol!My uncle's boat!


The cabin. Driver's seat on the right! The legs belong to my uncle! He is setting the anchor~!
All equipments required for "driving" a boat!!!

The meter that tell u the depth and if there is fishes! 5.9 is the depth at that place and the black dots represent fishes at there!!! So cute!
The dead@dried coral in the water by the shore! Hehez... The water is crystal clear!!!
Dead coral at the beach! Most of my scratches caused by them!The dead corals...The malays there said it is sea-cucumber but my uncle said it is not1 I think it is not as I've seen a real sea-cucumber before! It is something similar to it only! LoLx... It will release one kind of sticky fluid!!! Yucks! I've got a lot!
Another unknown seafood!!! Haha... Looks like abalone!
Sea-snail!!!
Anchor-fishes and some of the stuff we caught!
My sister! Looked blur on the boat!
My niece!
My second aunty! She just went and read newspaper! Haha. She on't really enjoy the beach-time!

My second uncle@driver@boat-owner!!! Preparing to fish!!!
He jumps!!!Finally, in the sea and fish!!! Wakaka...
What a funny fishing pose?!
My third aunty! Picking seashells and corals...
My brother! He thinks he looked smart in the goggles!!!
Sea-shells evolution!!!
Coral Island!!!
The back of the boat!!! The two legs belongs to both of my aunties!!!
The resorts! It won the best hotel/resort before(I think)! According to my uncle, one night costs RM 700++ for the cheapest... The closer look!!!An small island in the middle of the sea!!! We named it "Zap Tou" which means pick in cantonese dialect!!! LoLx... XD

My uncle even fetched us went around the Pangkor Island! Hehez... So happy!!! That's end my day!


No comments: