Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Well, I'm tagged by Rita!!!

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 7.30pm
Name : Kayne
Sisters : One
Brothers : Two
I am the eldest.
Shoe size : 8/9 gua... Very big le... Hehez
Height : I am 165/6cm. Long time din measure ady!

Where do you live : Pasir Puteh
Favourite drinks : Depends on my mood! e.g. sleepy, dark mocha; hungry, hot, creamy chocolate!!! Yummy!!!
Favourite breakfast : According to my mood by that time!

Have you ever:
been on a plane : Yes! Quite a lot of time! Been to China and Sarawak!!!
swam in the ocean : Yes. When play at the seaside! But, not really swim, it is suppose to be snorkelling...
fallen asleep in school : Sometimes...
broken someone's heart : Not sure!!!
fell off your chair : Yes... Especially when I'm still a child.
sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call : Erm... Yes... Recently! Wait for a "teacher"'s call......

What is your room like : Blue. Calm...
What's right beside you : My handphones...
What is the last thing you ate : Soup... Cooked by my mum! Delicious...

Ever had ;
chicken pox : Erm... When I was small! I don't really remember the exact date and time!
sore throat : Of course!
stitches : Not sure le...
broken nose : NO!!!

Do you ;
believe in love at first sight : Maybe... Depends...
like picnics : Sure. It is so so so fun especially with friends or family!!!

Who was the last person ;
you danced with : Forgot ady! I rarely dance!
last made you smile : One of my friend!!! A guy but don't think too much!!!
you last yelled at : Yell to too many people... Forgot jor... LoLx...

Today did you ;
Talk to someone you like : I like every of my friends... Muacx...
Kissed anyone : Nope. No one to kiss.
Get sick : Headache!!! Everyday also got wan wat?!
Talked to an ex : No. I don't keep in contact with them!!!
Miss someone : I miss all my friends!!!
Eat : Of course I do! If I don't, my friends all taking 'parang' coming after me ady!

Best feeling in the world : Being intelligent and loved!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : When I was small.
What's under your bed : The wood to put my bed, dust and floor.
Who do you really hate : I don't hate! Just dislike!!!
What time is it now : 7.45pm

5 things i was doing 10 years ago
1. I'm just 8 years old.
2. I was still a immature little girl!!!
3. Being a smart girl! Get top 5 in the school in every examinations... Proud!
4. Still in standard 2.
5. Watching tv or play whole day long except the time in school!


5 things on my to-do list today
1. Study
2. Sleep
3. Chit-chat
4. Do homework
5. On-line

5 snacks i enjoy
1. Dark chocolate
2. Lollipop
3. Mints
4. Biscuits
5. Chocolate

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. Save
2. Buy books... Lotz of books according to my favour!!!
3. Donate to help those in need!
4. Buy all stuff I want!
5. Give to my dad and mum as they are the one who brought me up.

5 of my bad habits
1. Lazy
2. Hot-tempered
3. Talkative
4. Not determined
5. Impatient

5 places i have lived in
1. Milky way
2. Earth
3. Malaysia
4. Perak
5. Ipoh

5 people i'm tagging:
1. Suzanne
2. Nicole
3. Daniel
4. Karen
5. Derek

No comments: