Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm tagged again!!!

Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player writes a little blog of 15 weird or little known facts about yourself.

2. People who gets tagged needs to state the rule clearly before hand.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to tag and write their names down.
4. No Tags back!!!!

And here are my 15 points:

1. I'm who I'm. I won't simply change my personality because of someone!!!
2. I enjoy my life a lot!
3. I think it is a must to have balance between study and relax... So, I always enjoy myself!
4. I'm neither smart nor stupid! LoLx...
5. No doubt that I love chocolate!!!
6. I love day-dreaming...
7. I'm emo sometimes.
8. Sometimes, I prefer to pretend like nothing happen even thought I've lotz of problems...
9. I care for all my friends!
10. I love to disturb people whenever I feel bored!!! Hahahaha...
11. I love to read books and travel... Bring me together if u want to go else where!
12. I don't know how to express myself...
13. I'm a weirdo...
14. I love myself!!!
15. I love all of YOU...

Now, for the fun part:

I tag:

1. Suk Wai
2. Rita
3. Sara
4. Simon
5. Cher Hong
6. Yappie
7. Joseph
8. Tyrael
9. Vincent
10. YOU, YOU and YOU!!!

No comments: