Friday, September 26, 2008

Today is such a hectic day for me! Many many things happened unexpectedly! Huh, luckily all are settled now. After all, it is still a memorable one. LoLx... Early in the morning, there is this particular prefect that "jaga" my class who "told" me this joke:

*During assembly, Jocelyn, Tammy and I stand together. The position is me, Tammy then Jocelyn*
Prefect: Why u all not lining up in a straight line?
Jocelyn: Because her bag too big ady, I can't stand inside the line! *Pointing Tammy's bag*
Tammy: What? My bag is big?
Me: Oh, I'm so sorry! It is my fault! My bag too big! But, it is not my fault after all coz this bag is bought by my mum. U should go and talk to her.
*The prefect pengsan"ing"*
*Then, she passed by another time*
Talking to me,
Prefect: Why are u standing here?
Me: Huh? Me? If not, where should I stand?
Prefect: According to alphabetical order.
Me: Yah, I'm following. My surname starts with "L".
Prefect: See, why others with "K" are in front of u? So, "L" is behind "K" lah???
Me: Huh? Not meh?
Jocelyn and Tammy: What happen? Why?
Me: Hey, is "L" in front of "K"???
*Suddenly, laughing burst out! Wahahahahaha...*
*The prefect malunya... LoLx...*

The prefect is superb... Hahahaha... XD


No comments: