Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I was tagged again!!!

[01] Name: Kayne
[02] Nickname: Nyan nyan, "lei kan yan", kaya, kaya pau, kaya "kok" and etc...
[03] Married: NO
[04] Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 18
[07] High School: SMC, SMI.
[08] College: -
[09] Height: I don't know
[10] Weight: I don't know
[11] Do you like yourself: I'm not sure. Maybe or maybe not.
[12] Piercings: 4
[13] Right or left: Right and left
[14] Are you a freak : woohoo... Yes
[15] Hair: Medium
[16] Skin: Consider fair?!
[17] Allergic: 1 kind of vege which people usually eat with chicken hor fun
[18] What are you doing now: Completing this
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Study
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Depends on faith...
FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Yes
[22] Siblings (included you): 4
[23] Eldest: Me
[24] Youngest: Brother
[25] Love/hate your family: ♥
MY ONE AND ONLY
[26] You found your another half: Not yet
[27] If yes, who is he/she: --
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: He himself.
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: Erm... 3.
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): What is woo?
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): ???
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Yes
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: I choose not to say!!!
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Haha... I always does.
[35] You with your other half since: Now don't have any.
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Maybe both... LoLx...
[37] Reasons you love your other half: I don't have 1 now.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: ???
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: ???
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: What question is this?
FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: I can't recall. Hehez. Too many best friends in my life.
[42] Your first enemy: Don't have.
[43] The friend you love the most: I love all of them.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: All the girls...
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: All the guys...
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Those I don't like and hate
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Those I don't like and hate
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Yes
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: No, I won't befriend my ex.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Frustrated and sad.
[52] If your friend betray you: Just let it be.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: I really don't know what is woo...
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: I don't know and don't want to think of it.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Wait till that time only I'll think.
STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: Erm, I think NO.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Sometimes
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Every of them
[59] Always late to school/college: No. I'm a punctual student.
[60] Your class: Depends. It changes every year.
[61] You love your seniors: Yes
[62] Senior who you love the most: All
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Both
[64] Excellent result classmate: Now is Ah Luan.
65] Laziest classmate: Me
PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Thinks
[67] Stupid people: Do not think
[68] Good looking people: Is handsome or pretty
[69] Ugly people: is trying their best to make themselves good-looking *I think!*
[70] Funny people: Bring happiness to others
[71] Cute people: is "kawaii"...
[72] Bad people: is bad
[73] Honest people: is honest
[74] Acting people: is fake
[75] You are what kind of people: Leave for YOU to fill in...
PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Both
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller
[79] hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
[81] Listener or talker: Depends...
[82] Romantic or rich: How can you be romantic if you are not rich?
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Both
FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: I don't know
[85] Numbers of kid(s): I don't know
[86] Career: As well as I'm happy
[87] Salary: Billions, Millions and Zillions!
[88] Retirement age: Whenever I feel like...
[89] Properties value: Undefined...
[90] Wishes: I wish all my wishes will comes true
TAGGED
[91] ...
[92] ...
[93] Y
[94] O
[95] U
[96] YOU
[97] All
[98] Who
[99] Read
[100] This!!!

1 comment:

Death Invader said...

of cause is nice. later i upload the picture and video then u will know la. super super nice .