Monday, November 24, 2008

Today is Rachel's birthday! So, we celebrate it at Jusco for her! It indeed a happy day spending with them! Hehez... By the way, just want to wish her a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
LoLx... Guess what is this?
It is Rachel's birthday present!!!
Ain't it just cute?!

By the way, Jocelyn's birthday falls on the 22nd of November. We celebrated her birthday in her house for her too! Yappie even make a cake for her! Yeah! It was a nice one too. But, sadly I didn't snap any picture for that! I hope I may steal some later on and get to upload it soon! LoLx... Just wish Jojo a very very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Last thursday, straight away after my Biology paper 2, I quickly dashed home in order to fetch my family and my relatives to the club in Batu Gajah as all the kids wanted so much to go for swimming and have fun there. At there, I've been babysitting another baby again as kids nowadays seems like to stick with me! Haha...
So, this time is my little cousin brother!!!
Another picture of him!!!


One day before my STPM examination started, I've met an unusual insect in my living room in the midnight!!! Here is the picture of it:

Its lower abdomen glows in the dark!!! This is the picture when the lights on! Amazingly, its abdomen is "light off"!!!

According to my mum, she said it is a rare things to see it in the town especially in my house. So, she said it might bring good luck to me in my examination! Hehez... Hope so! But, I think I did badly in my exam! Thus, just hope this little insect will just bring my lucks... ...

No comments: