Saturday, June 6, 2009

Muax muax to my darling Nicole and my dearie Sok Yiing. They went to yumcha with me today. Hehez... My darling purposely come back from Kuala Lumpur. Ok, I came to know these new friend called VinSern too back from UMS. Walao! He is currently doing medicine in UMS! How I wish I'm there too doing the same course as it was my ambition once. LoLx... So happy to spent my day with them. Funny and stress free. Then, we headed home and having fun time at my house. But sadly, very fast my dearie got to go home already. After that, me and my darling went to shop a while. Then, my darling's mom wants to buy some fruits and "fatt kuih" to pray. So, the two of us go to get all that for her. Haha. Funny... Having dinner with my darling! Yummy!!! Thanks aunty for making my dinner. Thanks and muax to my darling and dearie... ...

No comments: