Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today, I went to Jusco again with my dearie Jia Yee. Then, went for movie with Zulhafni. We watched 《Terminator Salvation》. I expect it to be a better one but it did disappointed me a little. However, I'm having a nice day watching movie with my dearie. Muax. Then, the three of us headed to Sushi King to have lunch. What a coincidence! We met Kishen, Jic Kie and Chuen Ken on our way. Blek. Zulhafni was having quite some hard time trying all those sushi... Sorry le... Hehez... Then, since Said is coming to Jusco. We decided to walk together. After that, Jia Yee and I had a fun time helping Said to shop for his new clothes. Haha. Like playing "barbie" game! Hahaha... Zulhafni even "curi" free gift from his working place! Walao! But, the free gift ended up given to me! Yeah! So happy! Then, it's time for us all to headed home.

When I reached home, my parents and brother asked me to go jog with them. So, I just changed my tracksuit and go with them. Hehez. So long didn't jog already, like can't really jog as long as last time. Aikz...

After dinner, got a message form Jia Yee that we're going out. Even before I change my clothes, Simon and Jia Yee already reached my house. So, I quickly changed and go out with them. Then, we met up with Cher Hong in Moonriver. Hehez... At last, I found out why we're going out. It's because Simon got "naik pangkat". Wow... wow... wow... Congratulate him lotz!!!

No comments: