Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've been in Sabah for 1 month by now.
Started to adapt to the new environment...
Get to know more friends from all over Malaysia...
Getting more and more busy with assignments, tutorials, homework, Co-curiculum activities and etc etc...
Last but not least, getting darker and tanner each day!!!


Haha... Above are the changes of me after being in Sabah for 1 month. Actually, I'm not that kind of girl who are fair and vain, but I do really getting darker and tanner as I go to the beach weekly due to my Sukan Perahu and Canoe. Imagine! The time zone here is 1-2 hours earlier and I got to be at the beach from 7a.m. till 2p.m. I scare even my parents can't recognize me when I'm back. I got sun-burnt every week. Haha. Wherelse in the world that uni students get sun burnt every week. Somemore, the weather in Sabah is super extremely hot!!! However, it rains daily or almost daily. Last time, I used to like raining days! But, not now when I have to take bus daily and got to wash my clothes daily. Please don't rain in the day time. It brings lotz of problem to me.
TT_TT

1 comment:

Alexander said...

Just beware of A(H1N1) flu, total six died including two kids - sad ;/

Take careeeeeee ^^