Friday, July 10, 2009

Long time since I've blogged the last day I'm in Peninsular Malaysia. Been in Sabah for about two weeks now. Started to adapt to my new environment. It's almost the same in Ipoh. But, as the time-zone here is 2 hours earlier, 6a.m. here is just like 8a.m. in Ipoh. Fantastic!!! I was so shocked on the 1st morning as I thought I was late already. Then, now I'm started to get use to it already. So, basically the hardest part is during the orientation week where we, the freshman got to wake up at 4a.m. daily and sleep at only 1 or 2a.m. plus must walk to the dewan from the hostel daily. It is like all hills here and the distance is damn far. So tiring plus the super hot weather here! Due to that, I was sent to the school hospital for twice in that 1st week itself. So unfortunate! After that, met some problems during online registeration. After all, it is all settle now. However, after 1 week of lecturers, I've got 5 assignments in a row whether is individual work or group work! I was like OMG!!! *Faint* So, got to be very busy after this. Aiks... Aiks...

p/s: I miss my family, my house, my DEARs, and Ipoh!!!

No comments: