Saturday, June 7, 2008

Agong's Birhday = My sad day

Yucks, I was a bit frustrated when my dad woke me up this morning by shinning the damn bright light in my room! Haiz... I hate the light the most!!! One day in the future I'll sure to change its place! I swear! I hate it! I was frustrated just because I haven't got enough sleep! LoLx... I was sleeping late the night before as I've a cup of drink which contains very high cafein(even higher than the amount in coffee) that I only realize that after I have finished every single drop of it! Damn! Thus, I've been awake almost the whole night! Moreover, I've a nightmare which is very scary! A murderer case in my school! I'm really going to be insane soon!!! However, I just force myself to open the stupid, heavy eyelids and glidded my ways to the washroom. I walked like a zombie~~~ "Auch, my stomach muscle darn pain due to the excessive strench and exercise!" Then, we went for breakfast! Bla bla bla... ... Then, at night, we went out another time for dinner in Yeolde English and that ends my day! Oh, by the way, alas I found out that today is our Yang Dipertuan Agong's birthday which I'm don't really know about it until my dad told me! Wakakaka... ... So, before I end my blog today, I would like to wish our Agong 'Happy Birthday'!!!

No comments: