Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh, I broke already!!! Imagine! A girl using RM300++ for a month!!! Ok, it's not a month yet. Still got 4 more days to go! Haihz... How I use my money? Hmph... Really fed up of myself nowadays! So "boros"! Ok, let see how I spend my money:
1. I bought my mum a birthday cake from secret recipe!!!
2. I bought my dad a branded pen as Father's Day present.
3. I went for movie almost every week!!!
4. I eat outside almost everyday!
5. I went for "trip"! So called lah!
6. I took darn lotz of photos in my school! It is now the photo taking session!
and bla bla bla... ... All those useless stuff that I've bought/purchased!!!
Yucks! How can I spend so much? If I continue to be like that? How am I survive out there next time without the direct financial support from my family! Huh? How? Ah... Darn shit lah me!!!
Thus, I think that I should learn how to save money from now onwards! Must save a lot money for future use as I've always wanted to further my study oversea next time! LoLx... Hope so I can fulfill my dream! Hehez...

Last saturday, I happened to watched a movie known as "Ihe Happening" . But I can't really understand what is happening!!! However, I think the moral behind this movie should be telling the human kind to take care of our environment! The story goes like this: There is a incident which happened in most park in United State where people commit succide in a big group! All the people in the park will stop all the activities they are doing out of a sudden when the breeze goes. Then, they will move backward and commit suicide in whatever ways/methods!!! The scientist says that it is caused by some natural substances which released by the plants and become toxic in human bodies and blocks the transmission of neurontransmitter! Hence, the people will lose control of themselves! It is believed that the environment is revenging on those who are destroying the environment! Haiz... What a sad thing to mention! So, everyone, please do your very best to protect and save our environment!!!

Today, I've got to watch another movie entitled "Get Smart"! It is something like comedy plus love story!!! Haha. Although this movie is short, it is very funny in its own way! I can't stop laughing inside the cinema! Wakakakaka... It is about a blur agent who works with another beautiful agent who just done her plastic surgery to change her look! She is awesome! Darn pretty! Haha. Then, the whole movie is more or less about how they work together to find out a group of people who work against the United State government known as KAOS and protect the president of United State from being boomed!!! It is darn funny!!! If you would like to have a good laugh, you may go and watch this movie!!! LoLx...

^_* All the best!!! ~A better me makes a better world!~

No comments: