Friday, June 6, 2008

Well, it has been a long time since my last post! I admit that I'm too lazy to upload new post plus I'm kinda of busy these days and I'm puzzled and down nowadays due to the stupid result I've got and some unknown reasons! By the way, I'm getting better with the company of all my dear mates! Thanks to everyone who brighthen my days! Ok. Being honest, I post this blog is because I was tagged by some of my friends! Although I can't find out what is that, I'll continue the game here! However, with few different rules given, I really can't make out which one to follow! Haiz... So, I'll just combine both below!

RULE 1: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

RULE 2: Link to your tagger and post these rules.List eight random facts about yourself.Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names.Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Here goes mine:

1. I'm an ordinary girl. Not really ordinary but quite special in my own ways! LoLx...
2. I'm talkative where I really talk a lot regardless of time.
3. I love exercise!!! Depends on which kinds of exercise.
4. Sometimes, I'm darn blur! But, some may take it as I'm acting!!! TT_TT Cuz I'm always smart!
5. I love to hang out with buddies@friends!
6. I hate being nagged!!! Aiyo, who love being nagged???
7. Freedom is what I need most in my life! By the way, I'm quite free to do anything I wish! Haha...
8. I hope I can achieve most of my dreamz...
9. I'm in love with someone whom I can't tell him!!! Sad!
10. I enjoy travelling! I hope one day later I'll be able to travel to every corner of the world with my loved one!
11. No doubt that I'm hot-tempered!
So, don't ever try to 'kacau' me when I'm frustrated or angry!
12. I'm very emotional!
13. I'm a friendly person! [I think]
14. I'm violent! I hit boys in my school!!!
15. I love poikiloterms or better known as cold-blooded animals like snakes especially white snakes!!!

Okay, those I'll tag are:
1. Simon
2. Daniel
3. Rita
4. Leng Leng
5. Jack
6. Nicole
7. Yinz
8. Seng Hoo

Wakaka... That's all for my blog today! All the best! Hehez... (^_^)



No comments: