Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was tagged!!!

Name 15 closest people to you (including the person who tagged you if you think he/she is close to you) :


In random order and just listing whoever comes to my mind okay. Not necessarily close.

A: Yu Lee
B: Sok Yiing
C: Tammy
D: Jia Yee
E: Joanne
F: Jocelyn
G: Rita
H: Kar Mun
I: Cynthia
J: Vee Liam
K: Simon (Tagger)
L: Augustino
M: Yappie

N: Yeik Hong

O: Kam Wah (Tagger)

1. What is L's full name? [Yeik Hong]
Ng Yeik Hong a.k.a bodoh

2. What is your relationship with H? [Kar Mun]
Buddy

3. What type of person is A? [Yu Lee]
Caring, Kind, Brilliant, Good... ...

4. How did you got to know B? [Sok Yiing]

She sat in front of me in class during Standard 3

5.What does D wants to be when she grows up? [Jia Yee]
I've no idea

6. Is it possible for F and K to be married in the future? [Jocelyn & Simon]
OMG!!! How am I suppose to know? Go and ask them!

7. Who is M's favourite actor or actress? [Yeik Hong]
Those in prono (I think)

8. Does I have a boyfriend/girlfriend? [Cynthia]
For the moment, DON'T HAVE (I think)

9. How is C's family background? [Tammy]
Erm, she has father, mother, and 3 sisters

10. Have you kissed N before? [Yeik Hong]
OMG!!! Of course NO!!!

11. What is E's favorite drama? [Joanne]
Erm... I don't know!

12. Did J ever make you angry before? [Vee Liam]
Haha... Always...

13. What is G's occupation? [Rita]
I have no idea too

14. Is O a funny person and did he ever make you laugh before? [Kam Wah]
Not really funny but he did make me laugh before... LoLx

15. Is B pretty/handsome? [Sok Yiing]
Pretty

16. What is your saddest moment together with J? [Vee Liam]
I don't remember sad moment because it will only make me sad!

17. Will C and L make a great couple? [Tammy & Augustino]
Haha... Go and ask them yourself!

18. Is A clever or stupid? [Yu Lee]
Clever, of course!

19. Does K hate N? [Simon & Yeik Hong]
LoLx... Ask them if you want to know!

20. Does E have any secret admirers? [Joanne]
Yes. A lot.

21. Did you argue with F before? [Jocelyn]
Nope

22. Who is M's favourite singer?[Yappie]
I don't know.

23. What are the happiest moments that you shared with I? [Cynthia]
All the time we spent together

24. Who is O's best friend? [Kam Wah]
Alexander Morris (I think)

You must tag at least 3 people after you have finished answering all the questions.
(1) Suk Wai
(2) Joseph
(3) Nicole

No comments: