Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well, I've been rotting in house all these while. So, I think it's time for me to do some "homework"... LoLx.

Yesterday, I was invited to one of my friends' kenduri. But, she is not marrying, of course. Haha... Sadly, she is leaving next month to Australia to further her study. That's why her family hold a kenduri for that. *Yaya* Oops, forgot to tell her name!!! She is Adibah a.k.a Akioshi or better known as Faris's sister to some of the michaelian. We had a wonderful afternoon in her house as I've been very bored staying at my house and working recently. Hehez... Really must thanks to her that I had met many of my old friends too. Although most of the time we crapped and played nonsense. LoLx. Her parents even ordered a wonderful cake that looks like a flower basket for her. It is so unbelievable that it is a cake when her dad just took it out and told us that. It is so nice.

Ok, till then, need to go for my dinner! @_@

No comments: