Sunday, February 22, 2009

...:::Craziness Rulez Me:::...

Boredom is killing me slowly and softly from the core of my heart!!!
I can't really explain much about this but I really do feel this way deep in my little, reflectively pounding heart...
How I wish I can go back to my study as soon as possible where my time will be used up for some better reason like getting knowledge instead of being wasted off.
~Sigh! ~Sigh! ~Sigh!~
I can read my books with indescribable speed that I've ever imagine I'm able to read now whenever I hold a book. I feel worry as my pocket is getting more and more EMPTY while my small little box of books is getting more and more FULL that I might need to buy another container for them.
Now, I've been using almost all my money for my beloved BOOKS.
Imagine! I've been crazy in books until I bring books in my bags and read it every single free minute I have even when I'm waiting for traffic lights and I did went to bookshops to read books while my family is shopping around.
Guess I'm really a bit CRAZY these days... ...

No comments: