Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm lost in Kampung Simee( I think it is consider that) today. LoLx. All thanks to my dear Augustino. His house is somewhere there in Kampung Simee(I'm not sure) and I'm heading there to visit him. Although I'm kinda familiar with most of the place in Ipoh. I'm totally lost in there for about 15 minutes, I think! Hehez... So paiseh le!!! His house is just exactly behind JPJ. Hmph... He should tell earlier!!! *Whack whack* Okay, I'm lost because the road in Kampung Simee is pure crazy and messy. Imagine, there is more than 1 road at different direction with the same road name!!! OMG! How people gonna find the road if not being guide?! Ahr... Really shameful la me! LOST!!! Fuh... I wonder why the people who named the road do so? Make me headache only! Haha... However, I've recognise the road already! So, next time if I want to visit my dear. I won't get lose anymore! Thanks god!!! When I reached his house, the stupid dog in his house come and scare me pulak! Feel like being bullied only. TT_TT

No comments: