Thursday, February 5, 2009

@ DAY...

Yeah! I've an outing with two of my dearie, Phui Yee and Rita. Woohoo! It was a superb one. We went for movie, McD and chat all the time! ^o^ It is wonderful spending my time with them. They are just undescribable. I love you two! Muacx...


Then, later on, I went to work till night. LoLx... Very very tired! I've been assigned to do a project in my working place together with my dearie Yuly too. So, gambateh!!! We cracked our head most of the day for creative idea to present. At last, the themes that we have chosen are galaxy, ocean and nature. Looks as if we are doing some natural/environmental stuff but we aren't. Haha... Don't really know why we both love these...

When it is almost 12a.m., I decided to "cook porridge" with my dearie Tammy. Hehez. Guess what? I really miss her a lot this few days although I've just seen her this morning and yesterday. Then, we talked and talked and talked until almost 2hours. OMG! This is superb too! However, it is a wonderful day for me to call it a day! LoLx... Hope everyday will be like that too... God Bless, ya?

No comments: