Friday, April 18, 2008

Hey, everyone! How's life there? Good? Bad? Annoying? Frustrated? Well, I've been quite good nowadays with all my friends around to cheer up my days! However, it seems that the EXAMINATION bothers me a lot during these days! My mid-year exam falls on 28th of April and ends at 5th of May whereas the MUET(Malaysian University English Test) will starts at 6th of May! This is killing me in silent indirectly! However, I can't do anything about that! I knew it is coming but I can't concentrate on my study or unable to do revision at all! I can't make myself to sit down and read a book. Worse come to worse, even when I sit down and open a book, I'll be day-dreaming instead of reading or doing revision! Haiz... Help me, god! I'm going to fail my exam if I continue to be like that! I'm depressed too recently as my neighbour a.k.a good friend had left me and went to Perth in Australia to further her study! I feel so lost and sad! Anyway, hope that she will succeed and be a professional soon! Haha. However, tomorrow I'm going to Genting Highlands as it is the Sultan of Perak's birthday(Holiday)!!! Well, I'll update that later about my trip! Till then, see ya later!!! ^_^

No comments: