Monday, April 21, 2008

Hey, everyone! I'm back again! I guess this will be my last blog of April 2008 as I'm going to force myself to concentrate on my study and revision in these coming weeks! The examination will start by next week!!! TT_TT I wanted to cry so much! I'm so lost! I'm blurred! I also don't know what happened to me! Haiz...
Anyway, I've been to Genting Highlands the last two days and passed two very tiring days up the hill! Fu-yoh! I really can't believe that "May Day", a group of Taiwanese Artist and I will be at the same place at the same time! But, it does happened! ^O^ So happy!!! LoLx...
Here are some of the random photos I've taken in Genting:
A picture from First World Hotel(inside)!!!
The colourful building behind is the First World Hotel!!! This is me in the Outdoor
Theme Park!!! First World Hotel is the largest Hotel in the world!!! A special scene in the Theme Park! A western bas a.k.a double-decker and telephone booth!
It seems like in the heaven!!! A picture from the carpark before I go home!!!

With this, I concluded my blog today!!! All the best to everyone! See ya! ~*_^~

No comments: