Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hey, I'm back again! It has been ages I've updated the last time! I've been very busy lately. LoLx... However, I able to went to homiez's outing which held on last satirday night in Tambun! It is kind of fun but a bit too crowded that make the house seemed to be so stuffy and warm! Haha... Anyway, it is fun! On saturday morning, the prefectorial board held its Post-LTC! It is like a follow-up for the LTC camp we held last year in Penang! It has been a awesome one for me! The speaker of the day is Martin Jalleh whom stories and speeches help me a lot and change me internally! I'll truly appreciate all the advices! Thanks, Martin!
Exam is just round the corner! But, I really don't have the mood and enthusiasm to study yet! I don't feel like studying by the way! Besides, I'm following my family to Genting Highlands on the coming weekends! Thus, I really don't know how I able to score in the coming mid-year examination! Aiyo!!!
Till then, I'm out of idea!!! Haiz... Wait for my next post, ya? ^_^

No comments: