Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well, it has been a long time since my last update about myself! Actually, it is due to several reasons, I've been quite busy with the annual Sport Days that being held in 19th of March(both my "house" and my class stuff), my co-curiculum activities, my academic stuff and some of my personal problems as well! Haiz... To tell the truth, I don't really know what else I'm facing now! I don't know whether it is a right choice that I decided to take Form6! I'm kinda of regret now! I knew it was too late to regert now, but I really got such feelings that I've made a wrong decision to follow my father's wish, STPM rather than going for A-Level! However, if I didn't take Form6, I think I couldn't have get to know most of my friends that help me a lot in both of my studies and life! Thanks a lot. guys and girls out there! Apparently, I'm degrading in my studies now where I don't know what is the exact problem! I can't concentrate at all most of the time! Can anyone tell me the answer which I, myself don't know??? Am I changing??? Becoming worse like what my parents said??? Or I have too many problems??? Ahhrrr... ... I desperately want to know the ANSWER!!! Help me, please! It is my destiny after all???

No comments: