Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I had a family outing with my LTC family today at Fantasy restaurant. It was a nice and sweet 1! They gave me a big surprise by celebrating my birthday as well! So touching! I love u all from Andronikos!!! Muacx...

My hair is short now!!! I had a haircut today and the people there in the saloon suggested me to cut it short, I just give a try. Just hope that it will be ok!!! LoLx...
Give me comment when you see it, k?

Ok, at last I'm settle with my work! I decided to work at KUMON. Actually, I was hired by another kindergarden as well with the same salary, but as KUMON is slighty nearer to my house, I choose to work there. Haiz... However, let's just give it a try and get some experience. By the way, I'm working tomorrow as well with double salary for 5 hours at a restaurant with my friends and "kai" brother. LoLx... Hope it will be a nice one!!! Hehez...

No comments: