Friday, December 5, 2008

TwilightAlas, I've watched twilight today with Jia Yee, Cynthia and Kar Mun. We nearly can't get the ticket if I was late by few minutes. Huh! What a grief! Luckily, we managed to get 4 tickets for it before the guy beside me got them! Thanks to the cashiers too for letting me to write my friends' name first before thier arrival as the others won't let so. If not, I sure can't the tickets with student price so successfully! Thanks god! The show is indeed a good one for couples and girls to watch. But definately a superb boring show for guys! I beg some of you guys are nodding your head non-stop now seeing this. Haha. It is so romantic. The love between a human and a vampire can be suprisingly so deep until they are willing to die for them. Wow! So touching! How I wish I've got my book now as some of my friends say the story in the book is even nicer and better! However, my book is still with someone that I "put" it with him now. As I bought the book earlier during the major exam and to prevent myself from reading the book instead of reading my textbook or notes for the exam, this is the only way I can take. So sad! I can't read it on the very first hour I regained my "freedom"!!! LoLx... I'm still happy now for I've watched the movie today! Thanks you guys for accompanying me! Hehez. We even met Rita at the cinema! What a coincident! Haha... Hehe... Hoho...

Here is the trailer, do enjoy!

No comments: