Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas... To Everyone!!!

LoLx... I had a wonderful Christmas Eve yesterday as it was the very first time I work on the Christmas eve. Although it was hectic, it is a good experience sharing your happiness during Christmas with so many people that you don't know them. The customers at the restaurant are all wonderful and great people. Thanks to the manager for asking me to work adn giving me this opportunity to have this unique experience and the party packs too, thanks to the band for performing so well, thanks to Yoon Hong, Bryan and Chin Wai for working with me, and thanks to my buddies, Jia Yee, Cher Hong, Jojo, and Simon that visited me at the end. I even met Tammy at Mix Cuisine. LoLx... It is so nice and warmth this Christmas! Oh, I must thanks Augustino for inviting me to his house for Christmas celebration also although I can't make it at last! Don't angry with me ya? Haha...
(Will upload more photos later...)

No comments: