Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today, I went to watched this movie with 3 of my friends. There are Said, Zulhafni and Vee Liam in Jusco just before we went for the Education Fair held in Syuen Hotel. I choose this movie just because of Keanu Reeves. My always favourite hero. LoLx...
The "earth" which a sphere created by alien to save the organism on earthWhen the "earth" land on the earth *I don't know what I'm writing!!!*As it had landed, the human tried to destroy the sphere as they don't know what it isThe alien, Klaatu (Keanu)
He is coming to save the earth from human beings!!!
OMG! He is so handsome and smart!!!He started the process of saving earth and destroying human kind due to their behavioursKlaatu with the "earth"
The whole stadium just collapsed in a minutes!!!The ending process of saving earth!!! The destroy of human species... ...


The moral of the movie: Human beings should change their behaviour of threathening the earth. It is not only own by human kinds. We change our attitude towards the earth for a better future either for us or for the earth! Be kind to our earth! There is only one EARTH!!!

No comments: