Thursday, December 13, 2007

Birthday?!

Yesterday was my dearest Jia Yee's birthday!!! So sad can't go out with her leh! All because of my stupid chemistry tuition!!! Hate it lah! However, we able to hang out together on tuesday! Hehe. Fun lah celebrating her birthday in Ipoh Parade! Although not much people, but as well as all of us really enjoy ourselves! Huh?! But, quite bad lah! Cuz at first we plan to go KBOX but at last end up go bowling!!! KBOX full already!!! What? How can this be? Haihz. But, not bad too going to play bowling! By the way, I found out that one of my friends, Faris darn pro in playing bowling! Sobz. It seems that I'm so bad that day! But, we played till quite happy lah! Before that, we too went for "branch" at Sushi King!!! Quite fun also, just too expensive!!! LOLx... Then, I got to know this friend of mine, Daniel got his part-time job already! Congrate, ya? And get to know at yesterday that he had passed his Undang Test!!! Haha, congrate again loh!!! So geng lah! Hehe, hope he can pass all successfully! LOLx......


Well, I'm a bit worry of my life now! I can't sleep every night again! It seems that my insomia is getting worse! Tuesday night I slept at 2a.m and yesterday night at 3a.m sumting! TT_TT Wooo...... I scare I'm going back to the past! Haihz. It isn't bad thing. Just I'll be very tired after sleep after that! Sigh. Hope that I'll be ok after sometimes! Maybe just because I'm a bit stress recently! Hope so it is like that! Haihz...

Hope that my life will be smoother after my mum brought me to pray at the temple today!!!

No comments: