Thursday, December 6, 2007

DEATH

Recently, many funerals need to be attend! For example: My dad's frenz die out of a sudden without any symptoms the week before. My frenz's mother die b'cuz of cancer! From daniel's blog, I get to know that his frenz's death! Wow!!! What a big number! Due to my observation as I alwiz park my car near the funeral service provider shop, the people get in and out non-stop everyday with sad faces. That means that even more people that we do not know is dying beside those we know! Haihz... Life?! Before this, maybe I'm too young and immature to realize this matter, I found out that everyone in this world cross the "gate of hell" at least once in a lifetime without really entering! Those with serious illness, those met with accident, those who have will to commit suicide and so on. Who knows? Maybe u and I cross that "gate" before? But, just it hasn't be the time for us to enter it, that's why We still appear as a alive person now!

Anyway, like what I've written in my blog earlier: Appreciate ur LIFE today and don't leave with regret the next day! Live ur life to its fulness! Life do not have a take two! One won't have a second chance to be on earth except those who bless by the GOD himself!!!

May god bless evryone in this world! ~*_*~

No comments: