Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MY FINGERNAILS!!! DEATH......

LOL...... XD


Today I've done something very unusual!!! My nails got their new 'clothes' today!!!
Haha... If it was last time, sure I won't agree with this! I myself dunno wat had happened to me that I agreed to so! Until now I face a lot of problems with my daily activities including wash face, wash hair, picking up things and some others minor things that normally I can do it myself without any difficulties at all! But, now I may need to seek for help! OMG! How pity? Even when I'm typing this, I face difficulties! Haihz... I shouldn't agree at first lah!!! Besides, I unable to help my mum with some of the household chores too b'cuz of the stupid long fingernails!!! Aiyo, wat should I do now??? How can I improve my skill to continue my life having long fingernails??? Anyone will be able to help me??? Please! Please tell me how??? I urgently need to noe this!!! Thank you!!!


Haihz, I swear I will try my best to skin Wei Sheng alive if possible!!! Errrkk...... He dare to bluff me!!! Somemore, play a joke with me that involved his own life that almost scared me till I cry yesterday night!!! He acted as if he is his brother and told me his death! How scare I'm??? What if he really die??? What will I do??? I really nervous and worry hearing that kind of news! DEATH! Please!!! Everyone, please do not ever play a joke with ur own life! Our life is important to us!!!

No comments: