Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas......

Wow, it is such a long period I didn't update my blog!!! How can be like that?
I'm a bit too busy recently already(I think)!? LOLx. I'm quite happy although I really busy recently cuz it was all due to good reasons!!! Hehez. Such as last friday, I have been busy until not even have a minute to sit comfortably. However, I'm happy on that day that at last I'm able to meet up two of my best buddy since October!!! Yeah!!! But, sad to say, I got scold from my parents after I've gone to meet my frenz for going home too late and hang out the whole day!
TT_TT Huuhuuhuu...... How sad I'm to face those "lecture"??? But, all over already!!! LOLx...

Last Sunday oso, I'm able to meet another two buddy up!!! Hehez. Finally, I get to know how a mansion looks like. My dear friend, Juliana's family held a Christmas party at her house. So, I'm so honoured to be invited to attend it! Lolx. What a funny thing that the party got Tibet Llama also!!! I really suprise when get to know that! By the way, I did happy to meet them up and be able to chat together after a long time separate! Hope we will have more time to do that too in the future no matter how far we separate!!! Juliana's house darn big or large, man! Like a mansion only! Haha. Got four big, grand car also! Haihz... I really envy lah!!!

Okay, at last I come to today!!! LOLx. Today is Christmas!!! How fast time passed? Last year Christmas when I celebrate in Singapore still very clear in my mind! Just like yesterday's. Sigh... How fast I grow old?! The speed really scared me!!! 8 more days!!! 8 more days I will be 18yrs old already! Aside of thrilled, I'm sad too as growing older and older days by days......
That is what man mention that time can't be buy!!!

~^_^~ Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

No comments: