Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007......

Alas!!! My bad luck 2007 is coming to its end!!! How I wish tomorrow is 2008!!! But, it seems that time flies too fast! I've just finished my SPM yesterday, tomorrow I'm already going to take STPM!!! Haihz...

Yeah! I held a small party at my house yesterday night to celebrate Christmas, New Year and My birthday!!! Although it is a small size one, but I did enjoy it very much!!! To all those who attended: Rachel, Simon, Esther, Joey, Akioshi, Faris, Yuly, Cheryl, Luanz, Yenz, Haoz, n Waiz yesterday, thank s for coming and making it a success!!! To those who unable to make it: It's ok! Hope we have another time to meet later on!!! LOLx. Lots of love to everyone!!! I'm quite happy recently for gaining all those love, friendship, and etc from people all over! Thanks to everyone! Muacxxx......

Tomorrow is already the last day we can spend for 2007!!! I think I'll miss it!!! I'll miss year 2007 forever for so many happening and happy memory formed during this fruitful year besides all those unhappy events!!! Hope everyone will keep the memory spent throughout their life for it happened only once in a lifetime!!!

...:::HAPPY
2008! ~*o*~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!:::...

No comments: