Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2nd of January 2008

One more day to 3rd of January!!! Nope, suppose to say few more hours!!! LOLX... Few more hours, I'll be 18!!! Very excited by the same time sad! Haha. I'm becoming older by each year! Somemore, tomorrow gonna be the very first school day!!! Sobz. TT_TT Have to wake up darn early in the morning to fight for toilet with all my siblings in order to be in school by time!!! Haihz. What a life??? Somemore, I haven't finish my holiday homework yet! So sad lah!!!

Time flies so fast that now already 2008 where 2007 had become the past!!! However, this new year eve I did enjoy myself in Simon's house with all those smoke, burnt chicken wings, oily hotdogs, cute tortoise and etc!!! Lolx. His house very large and nice lah! I so jealous! But, my new year countdown darn lame lah! At house only!!! Without counting at all! Hehez. Is that call countdown??? I don't think so! But, that is my countdown ceremony this year! Hope that next year's will be 100x better and happier!!!

After tomorrow, I don't think so I'll be free to online that offen like before although now already rarely! I think so I'll have lesser and lesser time to hang out with my friends and online to chat or blog! Darn sad lah! But, I'll try my very best to keep in touch with all my friends no matter old or new, close or far! Lolx. Hope that I'll be able to do so! I really hope so if I can and able to make myself a better person in the future!!! May god bless me!

p/s: Good luck and happy alwiz to everyone!!!

No comments: