Sunday, February 3, 2008


Here are the videos I've took during the SMI Popteen Competition! I can't take much because I need to do my duty as a photographer! So, I've been trying my best to take both of these! Sorry because my hands are shaking due to tiredness!!! I've my wushu practice before that! So, I've missed some interesting parts too! The first one is Cher Hong and Jia Yee while the second one is Xin Yi, Ui Li and Jia Xin. By the way, just enjoy these first! They are nice! LoLx...

Haiz... What a tiring day today! I helped my parents to clean up. I helped to clean the place where buddhist used to put statue of god or goddness. Haha. I also don't know what is the name! Just know that all buddhist should clean it before Chinese New Year for a better life in the upcoming year! Hehez... After cleaning up, I just watched some old movie with my brothers! Now only I realized that my house got lot of nice comedy! Haha. So blur lah me! Then, one of my friends called me saying wanted me to accompany him to go cut his hair! The reason for him to cut his hair is darn funny! You know what is that??? Because the teacher wants to do spot check tomorrow! Walau! Haha... After that, I brought him to go to buy his dinner! What lah him? 5.00p.m in the evening only he went to buy dinner??? Must be crazy already! Muahahaha... On the way back, he keeps on praising himself very "leng chai"(handsome) and say his hair style is just like Beckham's! Haiz... Why people nowadays so... ...

Three more days to Chinese New Year! Yeah! However, sad to say after Chinese New Year is my monthly test but I haven't even start revising my studies yet! The teachers had pushed the test earlier now according to my Biology teacher and Chemistry teacher! But, the exact date is unknown! Hope so that is just a fake news! My lord, please help me!!! ~*_*~

No comments: