Saturday, February 9, 2008

Today, I went to one of my friend's house to visit her/him. Quite some friends are there. Besides, there was a very interesting and fantastic lion dance!
Here is some of the pictures of it:
The two lions
One is eating while one is going round and round
The lion is eating the mandarin oranges
Finished the mandarin oranges???Go away after finish eatingTry to eat the "sang choy" tied to the ceilingA post before ending

Then, we took some photos before leaving for lunch. Here they are:

Say "cheese"
A bit crowded!
After that, I went to meet my the other group of friends in Ipoh Parade as I've promised. We watched CJ7 at Golden Screen Cinema! LoLx... I'm late due to the severe traffic jam in Parkson itself, so that movie only lasts for 1 hour for me! Wah! The movie is darn short! Only 1 hour and 15 minutes!!! But, the ticket money is the same! Haihz... Then, we went to Kopitiam to have some drinks and snacks while chatting there! Hehez. We chatted for two hours there!!! LoLx... Then, before we went home, we took some photos and shopped a while there!
Here are the photos taken:That ends my day!!! Satisfied and happy!!!


No comments: