Friday, February 22, 2008

Hey, everyone! How ya there??? Hope all are fine and in their pink! LoL. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! MONTHLY TEST END!!! Alas, I've finished my darn monthly test!!! But, the result all like shit! Haiz... I very very scare now of getting "lectures" from my parents due to the "nice" result their children got or score! Hehez...
Yesterday was the last day of Chinese New Year! The *Chap Goh Mei*! Haiz, sad! The Chinese New Year end so fast! Finished! Yer, cannot get somemore angpow already! TT_TT
LoL... I'm a bit retarded nowadays after the stupid monthly test because my time all spent with my BOOKS!!! Everyday after school straight away went tuition and then went home to study till late night for the past few days! Fu-yoh! I also don't know how I can do it?! Haha. How I survive for the past few days??? However, all past in a blink of eye! Who cares???

By the way, one of my friends is joining this iTalent-star Competition! He is someone very talented! He is good in quite a lot of stuff, kind, smart and good-looking! So, do vote for him! If possible, please vote everyday! Oh, by the way, U must register your E-mail first before voting! He is in the Malaysia category! The website is www.italentstar.com
Please vote for him!!! Thank you!!!

No comments: