Friday, February 8, 2008

Hey, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!! I've been quite busy for these several days. LoL...
On the day before new year, The new year eve, after having reunion dinner, I gamble with my relatives and played fire-crackers with my cousins till quite late! So happy, I won RM10 on that day itself for several rounds only! I seemed to be very lucky! However, fire-crackers are all selling at a very high price now. My brothers and my cousins bought almost RM 100 of fire-crackers and finished them just in some minutes! Wow! Darn expensive! They were burning the money!!! Haiz... On that night, I slept at 3 omething in the morning as at 2 something, my dad need to fetch my aunty and uncle to take their bus to KLIA as they are going to China for a trip! Haiz. So sad I can't go with them!
The next day which is the first day of Chinese New Year, I woke up at 9.30 a.m. I was a bit rush to clean up myself because we have to go to my grandfather's house by 10 a.m. Huh! What a rush! But, we were late too at last! Haiz. However, my cousin sister and the family are even later! LoLx... All slept late the night before! Haha. On that day, we gamble to and I've won RM 28 on that day itself! Hehez... So lucky! But, darn hot at my grandfather's house! Thus, I decided to follow my cousin sister to the kopitiam near Shatin to help to do something with her laptop! But, too bad! That kopitiam don't provide WIFI service! How sad! Then, we just went back to the hotness after having some drinks and snacks there! Haiz. However, after some time, I really can't take it anymore! I just begged my cousin brother to fetch me back to my house to take my car because I want to go out! Huh! Alas, he agreed! Just by the time I went into the car, most of my cousin sisters went out and wanted to join us! Walau, 7 people in a small, little kancil car!!! Imagine that! I also don't know how we able to go into the car by that time!!! LoLx... After that, I went out with my car with my brother as my brother wanted to go to his girl friend's house! How weird he is to bring along 2 cupmee there!!! Hehez. Then, I just went to my friends house! We chatted for quite a long time before having dinner together! How weird I'm to join in their family dinner! I ate my first "lou sang" at her house which is with jelly-fish!!! How unique it was?! But, it is nice!!! Try it if you haven't try before! Haha.
Then, today I went to my grandmother's (mother side) house in Kuala Kangsar! Huu... I'm darn bored there! My brothers went out with the only motorbike left to go round while my sister followed my dad back to Ipoh. However, alas I found out that my cousin sisters also went there! Hence, I just followed my mum to visit to their house! Huh! Alas, I found something to do! Yeah! We chatted for several hours there! So long we didn't see each others already! How happy! Yeah! Then, I just went back to my grandmother's house to take dinner and then again my cousins all played with fire-crackers! LoLx... Then, we went home at 9 o'clock! Hehez. I've collected quite some angpau today and yesterday! Quite happy for that! Yahoo! Yippee......

p/s: Hope that all chinese enjoy their Chinese New Year as much as possible and to non-chinese, Happy holiday!!! To everyone, take care of your own safety during the whole Chinese New Year and must stay happy all the time!!!

No comments: