Saturday, February 2, 2008

Students?!

Yesterday really a tiring day for all??? Haha... I really tired but dunno about others! By the way, I know one of my friends who is suppose to go tuition just sneak home and ponteng!!! Everyone, please don't learn from him, k? Hehez. Besides, I've taken some photos of my friends while they are at tuition! LoL... Maybe students nowadays need to work extra hard in order to gain success! Erm, just take a look and see whether u know these hardworking people?!
Guess who is these people??? The one wearing white shirt is a prefect! Both of them are from St. Michael! Get it???

LoLx... How about this? Those who are my blog frequent "visitors" should know! Muahahaha...

















Haiz... My days just passed with schooling and tuition! Haiz. So sad!
Today my school had a SMI Popteen Competition! Everyone seems so high about it! I went for wushu practice in the morning until almost 11a.m. and sneak to the hall with the reason that I need to do my duty as a photographer and joined my friends there! Some joined while some enjoying themselves playing and fooling around while some just enjoy themselves(don't know for what reasons)! Haha. I just went there and helped in taking photographs beside joining the shouting and yelling! So fun! LoLx... After that, we went to McD for lunch! Now, only I realized that most of them are rich people! They bought the most expensive set there while I only able to buy the value meal! Haiz... How sad! Then, some of them just act like gangsters in McD and destroyed the containers where we usually get the chilli and tomato sauce! Vandalism!!! Haha. Then, we chatted for quite some time before leaving for tuition whereas the others planned to skip theirs. What lah? Students nowadays like to skip tuition! Ponteng! Hahahaha......XD

No comments: