Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Today, I don't drive my car to school because my mother is going to school in the afternoon to collect a cert from the school as she was invited to. The ceremony started at 3.30p.m. Thus, I might need to wait till that time only I can go back! Thus, I brought along my handphone to school and kept in my friend's car! Haha, am I smart? LoL... So, after school, I just went to my friend's class to wait for him! At there, I found out something unusual about his class! His class consists of all kinds of "mammal" who are all having their own speciality! Muahaha... Everyone is darn funny! Hehez. Then, my friends said they are going to hang out at Jusco! As I' m darn bored in school, I just followed them! Darn chun hanging out with the gang lah! At first, we are planning to take our lunch at Food&Tea. But, need to wait for some time. So, we just moved on to McD! Hehez. Since that day my friends who bought the properity foldover said that it is nice! I just give a try today! But then, I found out that all that was wrong, the prosperity foldover I've ordered is darn spicy due to the black pepper! Wow, darn "hot" weh!!! But, I'm the better one already! Simon even ate his drumstick until almost "fire"! He ate until darn suffer! Poor him!
Here are the pictures of the foldover.This is the foldover I've bought!!!

You look at it! The uncountable pepper is extremely hot!!!

p/s: Tomorrow is the last day of chinese lunar calendar. That means tomorrow will be the brand new year already! So, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! And please enjoy your reunion dinner tonight with joy and happiness!

No comments: