Sunday, November 25, 2007

Appreciate!

LTC is gonna start tomolo! I very worry lah! I haven;t pack my stuff yet! No mood to do so now! So, better online first! Hehe...... So many days din online d! Cuz very very busy! I really really hope that my LTC will be a lively, happy n happening one!

Huu...... That day outings I very pity! Wet for 2 times!!! No clothes to change after getting wet the 2nd time! Sob sob...... But, luckily v able to help Rachel to celebrate her birthday before hand! Yer...... I sick d lah after that cuz of the water game! Hope that I'll be better tomolo!!! May god bless me! :)

Life is a short period for everyone! My dear comm member, Di-yan's mother just past away on friday cuz of cancer! Sobz. Sad for him! Hope that he will be ok! Lets us all pray for his mother!!!

Hence, to everyone in this world: do appreciate what u own or have today! Dun let ur life be dull n dun waste it, it won't repeat again! Life no take 2!!! Take it as what it is! Stay as happy n cheerful as one can! Life will be different if u urself think about it in a different perspective!

~^_^~

No comments: