Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Boys!!!

Yellow! What one will think about yellow? something else...... U know. I know. Everybody knows. Haha......XD
Today, me n those so called my "brothers" talked lotz of yellow jokes! Haha. Then, v seem like breaking the library rules for laughing quite loud there! Hehez. p/s:Sorry ya, all those who went to library n interupt by us today! May god bless u all! ;) Please forgive me! However, although I'm da one who tell da jokes but actually I can't really understand what the jokes mean. But, then when I finish it. Thanks to my bros, Jia Xian n David. I learn a lot of bad stuff today! Haha. Those terms like TKL n etc. wic I do not noe last time now being taught n saved in my "memory card" up there in my brain! Shuu... Wat a JOKE? I'm da eldest among them but I'm da ol 1 who didn't understand all this! BOYS! BOYS!
Haihz... But then, now I'm oleidi learn all those bad things! My mind oleidi polluted! This is all their fault!
But, thanx to them too for lighten up my days!



One of my friends is leaving "us" soon. I'm sure gonna miss her! This saturday v will make a farewell for her! She needs to further her study at other place. Thus, she needs to leave us for her dream! Hope dat she can achieve wat she wants with all our support! I'll alwiz remember her! I'm gonna miss u, Syafiqah! Hope that her future is brighter with my wishes......

No comments: