Monday, November 19, 2007

Tired of life???

Hey, I'm back after resting for so many days.........

So tired lah me! Mostly everyday have to wear "mask" when face the real world outside!
I think, without the mask, I'm not brave enough to face others lah! Yer, so lame lah me!
TT_TT Wooooo......... TToTT Waa.........

However, one good news I would like to announce here. I'm not longer insomia everyday lu! Yesterday, I'm able to sleep even in the sofa! Yeah! Yeah! So happy lah me now! Thanx for my frenz who pass me this sleep sleep disease! Haha. XD

~LTC is round the corner now! Many things are not prepared yet! Yer. Damn busy lah allthe commission heads! We have to come out with the games n some activities which we haven't really sit down n discuss be4! Hehez. Actually, it is our fault oso for being so lazy! Hehez... Anyway, xt week is oleidi LTC! So, after xt week, everything will be over! Just very sad dat the teacher bluff us for the money stuff! Sobz... Money again! Haha... Hope that all the other things run well after dis without any problems lah! May god bless us all here!~

*Yahoo! Tomolo is our cleanliness and security commission outings! I hope that everyone will be able to make it and hope that it will be a nice one for all who comes! Lets rock Wei Sheng's house tomolo! Yeah!!!*

No comments: