Sunday, November 4, 2007

Life sucks for me!

My life is damn sucks recently! Everything went wrong in watever I did. Sad for that! N recently I oso found out dat a lotz of problems that wun appear in my life last time tense to pop up in my brain now! Y? Y? Y life like that? Haihz...... I've oso been very blur recently! Keeps on forgetting all important info n things when I try to concentrated in other things, but end up can't concentrated in that too! Damn! I feel very frustrated for that now! Y my life change to that? Anyone will be able to tell me the reason? N I've turn out to be very aggressive recently! Haha, I tense to hit my friends in class whichever I like. I think ppl will leave me soon due to that reason! Haihz... By da way, I've found out a song that quite suit me. "Flyaway" from F.I.R. N I 've found out that the lyrics is wrote by Ian when he faced a similar situation like me last time when he hasn't join the band! Haha. What a ironic comparison!!!

No comments: