Wednesday, November 14, 2007

School "movie" end at last!!!

Yahoo! At last, the fund raising thingy for my commission ends today! I dun wan to stay back in skul until so late anymore lah! Very tired! I've been a panda now for being a bit overstressed now!!! OH MY GOD! I dun wan to be like that! Someone pls help me...... TT_TT
However, all these nitemare will end after today! Yeah! *Celebrate*
Oops, I'm very disappointed with myself now! The academic result like shit! Then, whatever I do oso not so successful!!! Hah? What kinds of life is this? Is it really a challenge of life like what my frenz told me?? Who can tell me the answer??? Haihz...... Maybe this is my life!!! I've to accept it! =)

My friend met an accident today! His car is in a quite bad condition! The stupid motorist!!! Is he blind? The signal light is oleidi so clear oso he said can't c! Wat is that? Haihz. My frenz damn sad n emo today lah! Yer. Anyway, Yee Kheng, nvm geh! Our bad luck will over soon! This stupid 2007 will cum to the end in 47 more days! Yeah... Yipee... Yahoo... XD

That's all for today, no mood to write anymore! Feeling down n unhappy today! Chaoz...
C ya later!!! Have a nice day!

No comments: