Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hey!

Haha, yesterday have been a nice day for me cuz learnt a lot of new "things" and I've outings with friends! But, a bit disappointed n unhappy due to certain circumstances! Anyway, it is really a joyful day for me! Lolx......

Walau! I've been a bad gal now! My friends taught me alot of bad things nowadays! Hehe, but I think I'm kind of bad oso lah! Hehez... Cuz I want to hear oso! Lolx. XD

Waaaa...... I'm whole wet lah during the water game yesterday! Those who kena me, I'll take revenge geh! Hehez... Becareful!!!! Haha. However, it kinda of fun n helps to release tension that v ppl got nowadays! Ecspecially during these times! Lolx. But, pity for those who didn't bring extra clothes to change! Sorry ya if I've attack anyone who dun ve extra clothes to change! Please forgive me! May god bless u din get sick as it is raining and kinda cold yesterday!!!

Tomolo SPM starts! For all the f5, good luck and all the best! Without my realisation, I've been leaving my f5 for a year adi! Haihz... I'm old adi! Sigh...... (-_-)

No comments: