Friday, November 9, 2007

A day? Friday!

Today had been quite a happy day for me geh! I able to hang out with my frenz today! Hehez, especially with my dearest galfrenz, Jia Yee. Long time din hang out di! Lolx. However, da stupid thumb of mine meke me very frustrated at the same time! I can't do the thumbs up action d! Sobz... That is my favourite! TT_TT WOOOoooo......... Sad lah me!
Hope that everything goes back to normal 2mr!

Hehe, today I get to know that one of my best friends found her loved one d! Happy for her! Haha... Hope that their relationship can last long till forever! Everyone, pls congrate them too!
Gong Xi... Gong Xi...

Today oso a memorable day for David! Haha, today is Sue Ean's birthday! Yeah! Yeah! Lolx...
Everyone who born today: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Haha...... XD

p/s: Sorry, Daniel! I can't promise u anything cuz I'm out of control whenever I'm sad or frustrated! SORRY! I really sorry for that! Forgive me, pls! Hehez, But I will try my best, k? =)

No comments: